22 September 2009

Next Body happening on Thur 24th, Arnolfini, Bristol

Another Body from the Cloud will be made by myself Thur 24th Sep this week in the foyer of Arnolfini, Bristol. 1 - 1.30 pm, as part of their lunchtime programme "Speaker's Corner": Performances, talks, presentations, recitals programmed in response to the 100 Days: Countdown to the Climate Change Conference (which takes place in December in Copenhagen).

This performance I envision being quite different from the one past weekend, although many elements stay the same.
I will be on my own, and I have 30 mins for the performance.
The space is the foyer of a respected arts venue and my space will be central, on a small vinyl circle. (?!)
My movements will more performative and probably silent.
I will outline my own body with crayon or similar, then get up and fill in my own outlines.





0 comments:

Post a Comment